Protect your investment - a properly maintained pillow insert will last a lifetime. Simply take these steps to maintain your pillows:
1. On the gentle cycle, use a mild liquid laundry detergent rather than powder to avoid residue.
2. Wash a pair of inserts together to keep the machine balanced.
3. Run them through the rinse cycle twice to rinse fully.
4. When drying, re-fluff the inserts without transferring dyes by throwing in a couple of tennis balls wrapped in white socks.
5. To prevent mold from forming, be sure the interior of the insert is completely dry prior to placing the insert into its cover.
Leave a comment